How to fix Ssvchost? I've been having an issue since upgrade windows 10. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Ssvchost. What should I do to fix Ssvchost?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to check and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At times, Ssvchost error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Ssvchost error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Hard Drive Partition On 2t,Jmail.message Error 8000ffff,0x5003eaed,Runtime 439,Window SError Message Windows -corrupt File In Xp Sp2
Read More: ,apc index mismatch blue screen,error code 0x00000001 apc index mismatch,apc_index_mismatch windows 10,apc_index_mismatch windows 7,task sequence error code 0x00000001